Chase Scientific Company was originally founded as a consulting firm in
specialized in the design of magnetic / magneto-optical
communication channels, servo systems, and HF mixed signal IC's.
Chase also created the first PC-Oscilloscope that year. By
Chase refocused on designing and marketing niche OEM Embedded
Instruments before transitioning to pure Research and Development in
In 2013 Chase Scientific began spinning off startups to provide important tools and products that were missing from the marketplace, particularly where current industries appear to be falling behind, going in reverse, or simply do not exist.
Recent History ==>
WavePond (2014 - Present):
- Develops next generation USB based High Speed Arbitrary Waveform Generators.
- Creates First Arbitrary Waveform Power Supply.
- Develops Combination Touch Oscilloscopes / Digitizers.
Memesgate (2015 - Present):
- Creates revolutionary Paralllel Computing Core using new HDL/SW language, a.k.a. MemesCode.
- Develops Personal Terminal for General Purpose PC Tasks with Secure Messaging.
- Develops Security Systems, Locks, and Sensors.
- MemesMinder encoporates Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software - No Manual Required!
Renaissance Machines (2016 - Present):
- Develops Automated Food Grow Chambers for hands-free operations.
- Creating software/hardware tools for Universal Assembly Robotics.
- Developing Maintenance Robots for dangerous jobs.