Chase Scientific Company was originally founded as a consulting firm in
which specialized in the design of magnetic / magneto-optical
communication channels, servo systems, and HF mixed signal IC's.
Chase also created the first PC-Oscilloscope that year. By
Chase refocused on designing and marketing niche OEM Embedded
Instruments before transitioning to Research and Development in
In 2013 Chase Scientific began spinning off products to provide important tools and products that were missing from the marketplace, particularly where current industries appear to be falling behind, going in reverse, or simply do not exist.
Recent Startups ==>
(2014 - Present):
- Next generation USB based Arbitrary Waveform Generators.
- USB based Arbitrary Waveform Power Supply.
- Creates First Test Equipment using UPE (User Programmable Electronics) by MemesGate.
- Develops Open Hardware Stack with Real-Time µP, DIO, A/D, D/A, UPE, and Programmable Power.
- Develops Automated Food Grow Chambers for hands-free operations.
(2015 - Present):
- Revolutionary Parallel Computing Core using new HDL/SW language, a.k.a. MemesCode.
- Personal Terminal for General Purpose PC Tasks with Secure Messaging.
- Security Systems, Locks, and Sensors controlled by MemesGate Universal Terminals.
- First OpenSerdes Camera Module.
- Real-Time UPE (User Programmable Electronics) using MemesCode.
(2016 - Present):
- Software/Hardware tools for Universal Assembly Robotics.
- Maintenance Robots for dangerous jobs.