MemesGate currently develops and manufactures Security Systems and
Programmable electronics for OEM customers. Consumer components
should be available starting some time in 2019.
(1) Personal Terminals with Unbreakable Encryption.
(2) Security Network Interfaces, Controllers, and Sensors.
(3) User Programmable Electronics (UPE).
(1) MemesGate's Personal Terminals are specifically designed for secure communications with no comprimises. They can be used for interpersonal communications as well as controllers for security systems. Its One Time Pad (OTP) Encryption is the ONLY unbreakable encryption technique. This has been well known for more than 100 years and was first described in 1882 by Frank Miller and patented in 1919 by Gilbert Vernam for the XOR operation.
(2) This category includes the MemesGate Security System Components such as kiosks, controllers, various i/o (wireless, LAN, DIO), image sensors, and environmental sensors. All communication (by default) include OTP encryption between nodes.
(3) Our User Programmable Electronics (UPE) use a language called MemesCode to generate Hardware Description Language (similar to VHDL). MemesCode runs in real time with nanosecond precision.