MemesGate currently develops and manufactures Security Networks, Secure Personal
Communications, and Rapid Application Development (RAD) hardware/software tools
for people of all backgrounds.
(1) Personal Terminals with Unbreakable Encryption.
(2) Security Network Interfaces, Controllers, and Sensors.
(3) Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software for Everyone - No Manual Required!
(1) MemesGate's Personal Terminals are specifically designed for secure communications with no comprimises. They can be used for interpersonal communications as well as controllers for security systems. Its One Time Pad (OTP) Encryption is the ONLY unbreakable encryption technique. This has been well known for more than 100 years and was first described in 1882 by Frank Miller and patented in 1919 by Gilbert Vernam for the XOR operation.
(2) This category includes the MemesGate Security System Components such as kiosks, controllers, various i/o (wireless, LAN, DIO), image sensors, and environmental sensors. All communication (by default) include OTP encryption between nodes.
(3) Rapid Application Development (RAD) software for MemesGate Computers.